Philosophy Vision and Mision
The Office of General Education is urged to promote the graduates to understand themselves and others to be able to live happily in the society.
For teaching and learning general education courses, the Office of General Education is obligated to create efficient graduates to be dependable for the society and communities.
- To develop an integrated curriculum and instructional management in general education to produce efficient graduates to be dependable for the society and communities.
- To develop efficient teaching and learning and personnel
- To promote and support research for the development of teaching and learning and general education courses management.
- To develop an effective general education’s teaching and learning courses management in accordance with the principles of good governance.
- To develop information system to support the missioned performances of the Office of General Education effectively.